Ever have those products that you go back to again and again despite there being new and “improved” versions of any makeup item you desire? For me, this beautiful and chic powder from MAC has that effect on me.
This powder came into my life more than 2 years ago and the first time I put it on, I knew that it was one of the best. I loved pretty much everything about it: starting from the texture and ending with the overall look on the face.
Here is a look at it in its updated packaging.
Before, this powder was a little less massive in size, had a see-through top, and now it’s pure black with a magnetic closure.
The powder itself doesn’t have the usual flat surface, but it’s perfectly rounded at the top.
It is a very universal shade, that I’m sure will look good on anyone. I can’t even explain it – it combines equally the pink and the yellow pigment, that’s why I consider it universal.
So, what is so special about it that I’ve been coming back to it again and again?
-Incredibly fitting color for me.
– Excellent coverage for a powder. You can apply it on naked skin, or do what I do and apply it over foundation, which it will even out, as well as minimize pores and mattify the face.
– Is not detectable on the skin.
– Doesn’t slide off the face.
– Can be built up with more layers for a fuller coverage.
– Doesn’t tug at the skin, feels very natural and comfortable on.
– Applies beautifully on any fluffy brush and doesn’t streak the face.
Here is what it looks like over foundation.
WHERE TO BUY: